Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Got my tix this morning

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar
    Yay for 12th October London concert [img]smile.gif[/img] *is a very happy bunny* [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh Oct 12th! Two days after my birthday! I'll be in Shanghai [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I know the concert will be great so I don't have to tell you to have a great time!

    Hugs -- Chai

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY!! Janie!! I want to see pics!! [img]smile.gif[/img] You're soooo lucky.....

    *wishes I could be there* [img]smile.gif[/img] sooooo happy for you....are you and Terry going together? Is that the one Michelle's going to also? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What a bunch of lucky ducks!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Chai [img]smile.gif[/img] LOL it's also going to be my birthday a couple of weeks after that date, so it'll be my birthday treat [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    YAY!! Janie!! I want to see pics!! [img]smile.gif[/img] You're soooo lucky.....

    *wishes I could be there* [img]smile.gif[/img] sooooo happy for you....are you and Terry going together? Is that the one Michelle's going to also? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What a bunch of lucky ducks!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    The tickets I received this morning are for the one I am going to with Terry. I'm also going on the 11th too with my daughter. Terry and Michelle and quite a few other UK BBS'ers are also going on the 11th too, so we'll all probably meet up for a drink in the bar LOL (or nearby pub) beforehand! Yep 2 nights in a row of pure Darren Heaven!!

    Janie xx

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooh yay! *hopes this means my tickets will be arriving soon*

    And I'm going to the 11th too!

    xxLauren

  7. #7
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Two nights in a row I would say that is a relationship. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Two nights in a row I would say that is a relationship. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    OMFG Lainy I wish [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #9
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *is looking forward to hearing him sing* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •